Dating Your Species, the workshop
Why do we fall in love with good people who are HORRIBLE fits for us?
- Are you confused about dating, mating, and relating in the 21st Century?
- Unsure how to make a relationship last past binge-watching a NETFLIX show together?
- Can’t tell Mr/Ms. Right from Mr/Ms. Trainwreck?
- How much time (in years and in heartbreak) have you invested in someone only to have it explode in a painful breakup or fizzle out into a quiet life of sexless desperation and unanswered questions?
Dating, marriage, and the reasons we stay in relationships have changed a lot since the days of our great grandparents, and it's not fair that most relationship advice boils down to "love harder."
What if you are amazing at loving, but love isn't enough?
Sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com knows what you need to make the current dating and mating scene less screwed up...
- Avoid the Venn Diagram of Relationship Misery
- Replace it with the Venn Diagram of Relationship Happiness
- Start Dating Your Species!
Join us for this humorous, frank, and illuminating, collection of educational videos where Reid boils down more than 150,000 conversations he’s had about sex and relationships and walks YOU through his best thinking and advice on making sex, dating, relationships and mating work!
In These Fun and Humorous Training Videos with Downloadable Worksheets, Resources, and PDF Transcripts, You Will Learn:
- Why and how relationships have changed in the last 3 generations
- What is the Venn Diagram of Relationship Misery, why it's wreaking havoc on nearly all love lives, and what to replace it with (Hint: Reid's Venn Diagram of Relationship Happiness!)
- Why duration is no longer the best way to measure the success of a relationship
- How to figure out what species YOU are!
- The power of understanding your "Wiggle-Room Areas" in relationships
- Other essential tools to determine if someone is good or horrible fit for you…
- Communication Skills to ask for what they want and how to avoid past relationship mistakes...
- A few of Reid's black belt relationship tips and tricks
Comes with Reid's 30-Day, No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee
Get Immediate, Lifetime, 24/7/365 Access with your purchase.
Includes Reid's 30-Day, No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Test-drive the entire course for 30-days, and if it's not the right fit or the right content for you, simply ask for your money back within the 30-day window and receive a full refund, no questions asked!
ABOUT REID: Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com has been called America's Favorite Sex Geek, as well as the Tom Hanks of Sex Education. Reid helps adults create more self-esteem, self-confidence, and greater health and accountability in their relationships and sex lives using an inspiring mixture of humor, personal stories, keen insight, and comprehensive sexual health information.
Reid’s workshops and college lectures have been taught all over the world and attended by over 50,000 people. He has appeared in media such as Netflix’ Chelsea Does... with Chelsea Handler, Oprah's Our America With Lisa Ling on OWN, the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Dr. Phil's The Doctors on CBS, Bravo's Miss Advised, Fox News, in Newsweek, Seventeen, GQ, The Washington Post, and in thirteen countries and at least seven languages
In early 2018, some very brave people came forward during #MeToo sharing harms that Reid had caused them. Reid stepped down from teaching and initiated a restorative justice-based accountability process to address his misconduct and make amends if and where possible. If your curious about learning more, this formal, year-long process along with Reid’s apology and further resources is shared publicly at Bit.ly/reidaccountability.
Reid is also founder of Sex Geek Summer Camp, Sex Geek Conservatory, and Sex Geek School for Gifted Sex Geeks, which help sex educators and sex-positive entrepreneurs learn valuable business skills that allow them to reach more people with greater ease, transform more lives, and make a better living as sexperts.