Ready For Reentry: Easing Back Into Sex, Dating, & Hooking-Up
Feeling Rusty and Worried About Diving Back Into Love & Life Again? Feeling Starved For Touch & Affection and Confused On How Complicated Dating & Sex Is Today?
It's Not Fair!
You Deserve to Feel Confident and Well Prepared as You Head Back Into Dating, Hooking Up, and Socializing. You Deserve to Avoid Common Mistakes AND Meet The People Who Are Right For YOU.
Join Ready For Reentry So Meeting (and Touching!) People Once Again Is Filled with Peace of Mind and Pleasure (Rather Than Drama and Regrets)!
- Feeling starved, fearful and unsteady about getting back into the dating & relationship scene again?
- Worried that you're so starved for touch and affection you might make HUGE MISTAKES right out of the gate?
- Not sure you remember how to flirt, date, or invite someone home?
- Forgot how to start a healthy relationship it's been so long?
- Regretting past relationship mistakes and realizing that the pandemic didn't magically remove your bad habits, so you're prone to repeat the past?!
You've Waited So Patiently. You Did the Right Things. You Deserve To Feel Confident, To Make Awesome Choices, and To Feel Proud and Well-Nourished Reentering the Social Scene.
If going food shopping hungry is a bad idea (because we make poor food choices), imagine what happens when touch and affection-starved humans start to date & hook-up... Chances are, they're going to make a ton of poor choices and mistakes... Maybe with you!
It's not fair.
But you can change that! And we'll even make it fun...
Join sex and relationship educator, Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com, and several of his favorite guest educators for 6-weeks of guidance, laughter, and shame-free figuring out what your Reentry Game Plan is going to be!
Combined, Reid and his esteemed guest teachers have helped over 100,000 people live more self-expressed, pleasure-filled lives with their workshops and advice. Each of them have made their own Reentry Game Plans and think you should too!
WHY HAVE A PLAN? So YOU can rock your reentry back into creating whatever it is you're looking for! Take the guesswork out of re-entering the dating scene and jump-starting your sex life. Know what you need and how to ask for it. Make it easier on your nervous system, your heart, and every part of you that needs more than just hugs!
During Our Time Together, You Will...
- Create a reassuring Reentry Game Plan for yourself... one that works at your own pace, brings you peace of mind, and puts that sparkle in your eyes!
- Receive great advice for creating drama-free, healthy hook-ups (If that's what you're looking for!)
- Find out the best apps and winning approaches for dating in the digital age so you save time and avoid heartbreak...
- Discover the power of Dating Your Species so you stop falling in love with good people who end up being horrible fits for you!
- Learn what the Casual Sex Protocols are so you can fall in love when you're ready (and not by accident when you didn't want to)
- Craft a confident safer sex talk — one that includes things like pandemic considerations and sexual health needs. Why? Having "the talk" ready when you need it (and you will need it) can help others find you more sexy and attractive (because you have your shit together)!
- Because not everyone can get vaccinated, you'll learn how to be more awesome for the immunocompromised folks in your life (and those answering your dating profile!)
- Discover what adventurous sex means to you and start figuring out your bucket list of post-pandemic shenanigans... Why? Because your desires and fantasies are important, and YOU deserve to build a shame-free love life filled with experiences and adventures that excite you!
- Learn tools and approaches for nurturing casual friends-with-benefits type relationships into something deeper, if that's what you both want!
- If you're already in a relationship, you'll learn skills and approaches to fostering healthier, thriving relationships and sex lives (Knowing these skills is important for single folks, too!)
- Gain access to an amazing community consisting of kick-ass educators and amazing, like-minded humans who will cheer you on and help you feel seen and appreciated! Make friends and connections with folks from all over the world in our private FB group (and maybe meet someone who lives in your area)! Stop feeling like the only smart person within 100 miles who cares about easing back into social life...
- Have fun, learn things, and get your groove back!
How do you know if Ready For Reentry is for you?
This course and community IS for you if:
- You value communication, consent, and compassion (for yourself and others who might be struggling these days)
- You're excited to meet awesome, kick-ass human beings who value learning and take communication, consent, and compassion seriously!
- You want tools and approaches that will help you navigate easing back into "people-ing" at a pace that works great for your nervous system.
- You want to reenter social life & create experiences that nourish your soul (as well as your body)
- No matter how serious or casual the relationship, you want to "leave the campsite better than you found it."
- You want LESS shame & drama and MORE pleasure and intimacy in your life.
What you get when you join Ready For Reentry…
- Weekly classes (all recorded) and Q&As for 6 weeks (see below). You can participate at your own pace from wherever you are in the world. Watch and listen across your devices whenever you have the time!
- MORE than just 6-weeks of support! You get ongoing access and support via Ready For Reentry's Community inside our private Facebook Group — Watch and rewatch each of the many workshops and discussion panels, PLUS ask questions, leave comments, and engage with amazing, like-minded adults who are Ready, Willing, and Prepared to Reenter Love and Life Again!
- Overcome your sexual shame, fears of intimacy, and avoid relationship mistakes with a curated group of Reid's favorite educators showing up to share their unique and powerful perspectives...
- Reid's unique wisdom and guidance on dating, sex, and relationships so you can ask for what you want, make better choices, attract people who appreciate you for who you are, and win at love and life!
You also get...
- Links and Lifetime 24/7/365 access to all the program materials and recordings in Reid's online course portal juuuuust in case you hate Facebook or are looking for a super-easy way to revisit the course content anytime, anyplace, across all of your devices at your own pace!
- Comes with Reid's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee - Test-drive Ready For Reentry for 30-days from registration and if it's not the right course for you, simply email Reid asking for your money back and he'll be happy to refund you within the 30-day window (minus processing fees).
Course Breakdown By Week:
Week 1 — Drama-Free Casual Sex & Healthy Hooking-Up
Week 2 — Upping Your Dating Game (and Success!)
Week 3 — Safer Sex + Pandemic Considerations = Better Sex
Week 4 — Adventurous Sex & Bucket Lists: From Virtual to In-Person to In-Persons
Week 5 — From Casual To Serious: Building Healthy, Thriving Relationships
Week 6 — Prepare Thyself: Your Ready For Reentry Game Plan
Whether you're single, partnered, queer, straight, young*, old, rich, poor... Ready For Reentry is a 6-week series of courses, resources, and support for all genders, identities, and expressions!
*We do ask that you are 18 or older to purchase this program. Thanks!
If you're looking to "get your groove back" and avoid past dating and relationship mistakes, don't you owe it to yourself to have a plan?
Get your ticket —> Create your plan —> Go have fun
Would a partial or full SCHOLARSHIP TICKET help you or a friend join us? Go to http://ReidAboutSex.com/ready-for-reentry-scholarship-request
Looking for a GROUP PRICE TICKET for your household or friend group? Do you run or are a part of a community and want to do a "Study Group" where you all sign up and do the course together?
We want to encourage folks to do this course together! If you can each afford a ticket, please have your loved ones purchase their own ticket (this way, each person gets their own log-in, course access, and weekly, course email announcements). If you need to purchase a group or community ticket, email Reid at [email protected] with your request and the amount your group can pay, and we will create a special link for your group to register along with payment instructions.
Meet Your Teachers (In Order of Teaching Appearance)
REID MIHALKO: As seen on NETFLIX' "Chelsea Does..." alongside Chelsea Handler, Reid Mihalko (he/him) of ReidAboutSex.com is an internationally known sex and relationship geek who helps adults create more self-esteem, self-confidence, and greater health and accountability in their relationships and sex lives using an inspiring mixture of humor, personal stories, keen insight, and comprehensive sexual health information.
In early 2018, some very brave people came forward during #MeToo sharing harms that Reid had caused them. Reid stepped down from teaching and initiated a restorative justice-based accountability process to address his misconduct and make amends if and where possible. The formal, year-long process along with Reid’s apology and resources were shared publicly and can be found at TinyURL.com/reidaccountability. Going forward, Reid’s projects and appearances will include pointing people towards resources and experts on restorative and transformative justice-based accountability processes.
Reid’s workshops and college lectures have been attended by over 60,000 people from all over the globe. He has appeared in media such as Oprah's Our America With Lisa Ling on OWN, NETFLIX, the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Dr. Phil's The Doctors on CBS, Bravo's Miss Advised, Fox News, in Newsweek, Seventeen, GQ, The Washington Post, and in thirteen countries and at least seven languages.
Reid is also founder of Sex Geek Summer Camp, Sex Geek Conservatory, and Sex Geek School for Gifted Sex Geeks, which help sex educators learn valuable business skills that allow them to reach more people with greater ease, transform more lives, and make a better living as sexperts.
Follow @ReidAboutSex on Facebook and YouTube and Instagram.
ALLISON MOON: Allison Moon is the author of five books including the critically acclaimed sexual education guide Girl Sex 101, Getting It: A Guide to Hot, Healthy Hookups and Shame-Free Sex, and the erotic memoir Bad Dyke.
Allison is a popular sex educator, leading workshops on sexual pleasure and technique, polyamory, LGBTQ+ issues, and more. She has been quoted in Cosmopolitan, New York magazine, and The Washington Post. Allison has presented her workshops — on strap-on sex, polyamory, sexual self-expression, erotica writing, and more — to thousands of people around the US and Canada.
Read the first 2 chapters of Girl Sex 101 free by signing up at GirlSex101.com
DIRTY LOLA: Dirty Lola (she/her) is a sex edutainer, speaker, and self-proclaimed dildo slinger. Known for her live sex ed Q&A show Sex Ed A Go-Go and as co-host of The Cut’s “Sex Probz” web series, Lola has spent almost a decade working to end stigma and shame surrounding sex and sexuality. Having started her journey sharing personal discoveries with polyamory and kink online, Lola now uses her knowledge, warm candor, and public platforms to teach the masses in person and to rapt Internet audiences.
In addition to her educational projects, Lola is also the creative director of Spectrum Journal an online magazine offshoot of the female-owned online sex shop, Spectrum Boutique based in Detroit, and has brought her unique brand of sex-positive sex education to brands such as B-Vibe, Spencer's Gifts, and Math Magazine.
Twitter: @DirtyLola Instagram: @DirtyLola Fetlife: Dirty Lola
INTIMACY CONAMOR: My name is Intimacy ConAmore. You can find me by that name or as @polyfreelove on most social media outlets. I’m a multiracial Two-Spirit Native American Black disabled person who is polyamorous, kinky, and Bisexual/Pansexual but open to all humans not based on gender, sexuality or genitalia. I am into unfiltered authenticity of self and uninhibited connectivity with others. I’m the mom of two young black men.
I grew up with polyamorous swinger grandparents and my grandmother taught me all about swinger etiquette. I’m a polyamorous veteran of 30+ years.
I host local Dallas/Ft. Worth poly events since 2014 to advocate, educate and support polyamorous communities. I am at a place of focusing on speaking about accommodations, accessibility, bdsm, boundaries, consent, disability, diversity, fetishes, intersectionality, kink, polyamory and supporting all polyamorous communities with my personal experience, knowledge and wisdom. I have presented at multiple polyamorous-focused conferences and other sex-positive events. I also work in the human sexuality fields of education & services as a $exy surrogate, compassionate Companion, and a sensuality self-love mentor.
AMBER DiPIETRA: Amber DiPietra is a performance artist, poet, disability activist, sex educator, and bodyworker. Her solo show, The Opposite of Evolution Dance Studio, premiered at the Tampa International Fringe Festival in 2018. Other writing appears in Beauty Is a Verb: the New Poetics of Disability. Find her at TheBodyPoetik.com or on Twitter and IG @thebodypoetik
Check out the coaching and bodywork I offer on my website, send me an email mentioning this talk, and I can give you a 20% discount for our first virtual session.
SASHA ROSE LOVE: Sasha Rose Love of SashaRoseLove.com is an Austin, Texas-based Intimacy & Relating Coach, Sex Educator, Mental Wellness Coach & the Ultimate Sensationalist!
She shares the skills, practices and techniques that have helped her overcome deeply ingrained, limiting beliefs such as sexual shame, lack of self-confidence and self-worth, the "martyr mama" mentality, and childhood neglect and abuse.
Sasha combines her years of study in trauma recovery, somatic healing, shamanism, women’s reproductive health, midwifery, conscious parenting, herbalism, touch therapy & craniosacral therapy to offer well-balanced & blended teachings for others.
Through these techniques, she helps guide people in creating the life that they want regarding love, sex, money, health & connection. She’s passionate about sharing ways to integrate the practice of tapping into the wisdom of the body for everyday guidance.
In her spare time, she’s devoted to spending quality time with her five children and her longtime dream of creating a Healing Retreat Center.
MAJOR DAILY: Major is an intimacy coach, event producer and facilitator at Consciousplay.net, Cofounder of Temple Of Hedonism, and Co-Producer of VirtualIntimacyRetreat.com. Member of Artist collective Convergent Arts.
Trained as an authentic relating facilitator, he utilizes Integral Theory for teaching different practices in acting, movement and intimacy. Accepting his role as an Ethical Hedonist and conscious sexuality facilitator, his intentions are to create brave spaces and give permission to explore all the sides of self.
MISHA BONAVENTURA: Misha, along with William Winters, co-produces Bonobo Network a community that brings together folks who understand that monogamy isn't right for everyone and that pleasure comes in many different packages to become more sexually informed, liberated, consensual, communicative, kind, and inclusive so that we can all get the pleasure, connection, and understanding we deserve (Interested? apply.bonobonetwork.com).
Misha teaches Sexual Adulting 101 for women and non-binary folks, and consults individuals and communities to develop their consent culture with a harm reduction and transformative justice lens. Her private practice, Clearing Conversations, focuses on conflict resolution and communication coaching and she loves supporting the sex-positive community of the Bay Area and beyond in creating sustainable, long-term relationship building.
Reach out at: [email protected]
WILLIAM WINTERS, III: In 2014, the San Francisco Chronicle named William Winters the "de facto king of the East Bay polyamory scene." He's been working to earn the title ever since.
William is the founder and co-organizer of Bonobo Network (Interested?), a community that brings together folks who understand that monogamy isn't right for everyone and that pleasure comes in many different packages to become more sexually informed, liberated, consensual, communicative, kind, and inclusive so that we can all get the pleasure, connection, and understanding we deserve.
William has also been an advocate for polyamory in the media, appearing in San Francisco Magazine, KQED's Forum, the San Francisco Chronicle, and the New York Times. He has facilitated conversations about polyamory and sexuality in settings including university campuses, political conferences, living rooms, Burning Man, and beyond.
He lives with his wife and their stupid cat in Oakland, CA.
Follow William on Twitter @wwintersiii
CIRSTA REID: Crista Reid (they/she) is a kinky, polyamorous, genderqueer, cis woman with a passion for embodied sexuality and creative expression. A self-described Permission Witch, Crista creates and facilitates sex-positive spaces sharing tools to help people access more pleasure.
Through her work as the director of the performance art dance troupe, Boulder Burlesque, and as the founder of Permission Productions, Crista weaves the art of consent, communication, archetype, and movement as pathways to sexual confidence. Crista offers parties, immersive events, performance art, workshops, and one-on-one coaching around burlesque, sensuality, consent, and sexual empowerment.
Connect with Crista on Facebook and on Instagram @PermissionProductions
Follow Boulder Burlesque on Facebook and on Instagram @BolderBurlesque
What People Are Achieving...
“I highly recommend Reid both as educator and coach — I did go to him once with something I’d been stuck on for years, and was shocked at how much progress/change I was able to make with just one session. (I was able to stay unstuck after that, so didn’t need to go back, but would not hesitate to do so with other problems.)”
“Reid, Not only was your threesome workshop SUPER fun with all the live demos, but it also produced results within 24 hours. The following night I met a couple at a party who wanted to experiment, but were very unsure about how to approach anyone or communicate their desires and boundaries. It felt surprisingly easy and natural to explore what they wanted, and to navigate a hot and rewarding experience for all three of us. In fact, the next day, the husband sent me this email: ‘Connecting with you, after much uncertainty of how to break the ice, was definitely the highlight of our evening. Your energy, directness and honesty, empathy and enthusiasm, were *exactly* our best-case scenario for our first threesome.’ Thanks, Reid – you rock!”
~D., New York City
“Reid, I discovered your Relationship10x lessons through my licensed psychotherapist. My husband is watching the videos with me. We laugh and learn together. Our 10x viewing time is a safe starting point to repair our marriage after years of neglect and abuse brought on by drug addiction. Your inclusive language is especially helpful as my husband faces sexual identity questions. Oh! And the bonus videos addressing oral sex should be required viewing for all! The puppet is quite unique! -- warm regards.”
~Lynn R., Janesville, WI
Get your ticket —> Create your plan —> Go have fun
Comes with Reid's No-Risk, 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Get Immediate, Lifetime, 24/7/365 Access with your purchase.
Includes Reid's 30-Day, No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee
Test-drive the entire course for 30-days, and if it's not the right fit or the right content for you, simply ask for your money back within the 30-day window and receive a full refund (minus processing fees), no questions asked!